Solar Heating and Cooling is an integral part of the solar energy mix. The pavilion is located in a high traffic area (space TBC) at Solar Canada, December 4-5, 2017, showcasing to delegates what Solar Heating and Cooling is all about.
- Pavilion will be fully carpeted
- Pavilion will be promoted in event marketing
- Pavilion will have a dedicated page on conference website with all participating company logos
- Pavilion will have a sign with all participating company logos
- Each company is entitled to one 10′ x 10′ space in the pavilion which also includes:
- Pipe and Drape
- Two booth attendant passes
- Listing in Expo Guide
* Solar Heating and Cooling must be what is being promoted in your booth; otherwise, you must purchase a regular booth
Interested? Contact Lisa Sharman for more details.