Solar Canada 2018 has new dates, a new location and new opportunities in Western Canada.
Ready to sign up? Limited time early-bird discount is now available!
To celebrate the launch of registration, we are extending a discount to the first 150 registrants who use the discount code LOYAL10. This discount offer is a unique reward for our earliest registrants.
Act quickly, this early bird code will save you 10% off a full conference pass (Regular or member categories only) but only for the first 150 registrants before March 7th.
Share this offer with your friends on social media and tag us @CanEnergy events
New and returning highlights – More coming soon!
Below are several of the new and returning highlights to get you excited about the upcoming event. Follow us on twitter @CanEnergyEvents and look for our email updates for future announcements!
- NEW Pre-conference workshop focused on doing business in Alberta. Is your company new to Alberta’s power markets? Attend this Alberta market primer to transition into new market opportunities successfully. This workshop has limited seating and available to full conference pass holders who secure their spot early!
- NEW Pre-conference workshop, “Solar Energy Land-Use Planning for Municipalities: The Least Conflict Lands Approach”. This workshop will provide an overview of the process to develop a “Least Conflict Lands” approach and a case study of the outcomes of such a process for Wheatland County and the County of Newell (Alberta). This workshop has limited seating and available to full conference pass holders who secure their spot early!
- NEW Post-Conference Workshop, “Distributed-Connected Generation in Alberta”: This workshop is presented by the Alberta Utilities Commission and will explore the outcomes of this regulatory proceeding. This workshop also has limited seating and available to full conference pass holders who secure their spot early!
- Our “Residential, Industrial and Commercial” learning sessions on the expo floor were met with overflowing crowds and much excitement. They will return to the Learning Pod again this year!
- Our highly popular networking events return, including the always sold out and entertaining SolarPalooza! Register a full conference pass that includes a SolarPalooza ticket or add it on now. This event WILL sell out!
Conference program outline is now available!
Interested in learning more about the topics and sessions that will shape the discussion around Solar Canada 2018. Visit our program page to review preliminary session titles, dates and times.
Make your travel arrangements
We have secured a limited number of accommodations. Visit our travel and accommodations page to learn about preferred room rates through the Solar Canada hotel blocks. As an added incentive, book within our blocks to access our complimentary shuttle service to the convention centre.
The Floorplan is now live!
Check it out and select your space!
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
If you are a player in Canada’s solar power industry, you will want to position yourself at our first ever Solar Canada in western Canada. Reserve your preferred booth location and sponsorship opportunity now to ensure availability. Space is already filling up!
Sales and Business Development Director
Tel: +1 (289) 952-8943
Contact Lisa Sharman